Superior vision - Any distance, any situation
We’ve pushed the boundaries to bring you the world’s most advanced progressive lenses.
Wave goodbye to switching between standard reading and distance vision lenses and the limitations of progressive, such as the ‘swim’ effect and a narrow field of vision.
Instead, we give you sharp, clear vision and a smooth transition between distances.
We grant you Varilux Insurance against breakages and theft - The only lens that offers insurance. Ask your opticians for more details.
TO WEAR VARILUX
Discover five compelling reasons to take advantage of the leading innovations in the Varilux product range.
1. Clear vision at any distance
Near or far, the Varilux range gives you clear vision whatever the distance.
2. Total comfort in any task
Whether at work with a computer, using a smartphone or tablet screen, or simply reading the news paper, the Varilux range provides total comfort.
3. High resolution vision in any light
Varilux Physio 3.0 lets you enjoy greater contrast and sharpness. The increase in quality is comparable to a full HD TV over a standard television.
4. Dynamic vision steady in motion
Great for sports and staying active, the Varilux range allow you to see perfectly - even in motion. Lenses are tailored to your visual behavior.
5. Quick adaptation
All Varilux lenses are tested and approved by wearers to ensure your satisfaction, including fast and easy adaptation. With Varilux lenses, adaptation is guaranteed.
Varilux is based on market leading innovations:
- SynchronEyes™ – clearer vision from left to right and top to bottom.
- Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement™ – sharp vision at any distance, even in low light.
- 4D Technology™ – instant focus as your eyes move around.
- Nanoptix™ – no ‘swim’ effect (where peripheral vision can be slightly altered by the changes that occur at the edge of progressive lenses.)
The very first progressive lens was invented in 1959 – it was a Varilux lens.
Half of all progressive lenses throughout the world are Varilux – that’s over 400 million wearers.
Essilor, the manufacturers of Varilux and the inventors of progressive lenses are among Forbes’ "World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies" in 2014.